‘Discover how far we can take you…’
Murabbi is a simple word that has many meanings transcending language and culture. In the Indian subcontinent it is used to refer to an individual of seniority in both age and experience.
In North Africa and the Middle East where the word originates, it carries a deeper meaning encompassing many English words such as trainer, mentor, coach, and guide.
Here in the UK where we are based, we embody all these meanings within the framework of our professional development services to you. This could be in the form of training interventions, bespoke courses or consulting services, all designed to enhance your strategic awareness and give you a competitive edge.
Our vision is to be the leading training and consulting company in the field of Leadership and Management from an ethical dimension.
1. To contribute to the professional enhancement and capacity building of individuals, groups and organisations in the community.
2. To be distinguished by our creative training style, and high quality consulting methods.
3. To serve and benefit the community through our primary work and pro bono contributions.
1. Belief in People: We do not believe people have strengths and weaknesses. We believe they have strengths and potential. The only weakness is an unwillingness to learn.
2. Fulfilment through Giving: We are passionate about civic responsibility and service to the community. We believe in the satisfaction of giving, where all energy is not expended only in self gain, and that giving-back goes hand in hand with self development.
3. Authentic and Contemporary. Our approach fuses current best practice ideas with traditional wisdoms. As such we create positive change by harnessing authentic insights and delivering developmental interventions through contemporary means.